About Jennifer Egbert
While some aspects of Boulder have remained the same for decades (the stunning Flatirons certainly aren’t going anywhere!), our local real estate market has experienced some noticeable shifts. Ten years ago, real estate in Boulder was characterized by greater inventory and less competition. Activity around town ebbed and flowed with the beginning and end of school semesters. Now, Boulder is a hot spot for tourists year-round, and its housing market reflects the increased popularity.For a look at Boulder’s real estate market trends over the last decade, check out the full article on At Home Colorado....
- Ball Aerospace Celebrates 60 Years in Boulder, Colorado
- Join the Boulder Community for the 2017 Conference on World Affairs
- In the Mood for a Post Valentine’s Day Celebration? Try Daybreaker’s Fire and Ice
- Valentine’s Day Date Ideas in Boulder, Colorado
- Dance the Night Away At the 2017 Chocolate Lovers Fling
Real Estate Questions?
If you have any questions about Boulder, Colorado, Real Estate, please Contact Us.